Rufus 3.14.1788 Portable : is a USB formatting utility that also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights. It can be especially useful in cases where: you need to create USB installation media from boot-able ISO (Windows, Linux, etc.), you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed, you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS, you want to run a low-level utility.
Rufus 3.14.1788 Features :
- Format USB, flashcard and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
What’s New in Rufus 3.14.1788 ?
- Add a cheat mode (Alt-M) to accept disk images without a Boot Marker
- Add marquee operation progress to the taskbar icon
- Add zeroing/image writing progress to the log
- Switch to using 0x55 and 0xAA instead of 0x00 and 0xFF for low pass badblock check
- Switch to using fake/manufacturer units when computing the default label
- Fix overnumerous write retries on error when writing a disk image
- Workaround Windows’ abysmal handling of removable drives that contain an ESP
- Improve mounting/unmounting of volumes
- Other internal fixes and improvements (VDS, error reporting, etc.)
How to Crack, Activate or Register Rufus Crack ?
- Install Program Normally
- Done! Enjoy 🙂
Rufus 3.14 Full
Rufus 3.4 Full records all activity to a separate panel, and it can be saved to a LOG file. It carries out a formatting task rapidly and error-free, using low system resources. We have not come across any issues during our tests since the utility did not cause Windows to hang or crash. To sum it up, Rufus is a straightforward solution to formatting and creating boot-able USB drive, providing users with a series of useful features. There is also a portable edition available.