Document Required For PF Registration
Following is the complete list of documents required for PF registration:
- Digital Signature of Proprietor/Partner/Director
- Aadhar Card of Proprietor/Partner/Director
- PAN Card of Proprietor/Partner/Director
- Cancelled Cheque/Bank Statement of Entity
- PAN Card of entity
- Electricity Bill of the Registered Office (not older than 2 months)
- Shop and establishment Certificate/GST Certificate/ License issued by the government for factory
Document Required For ESI Registration
- Registration Certificate or Licence issued under Shops and Establishment Acts or Factories Act.
- Address Proof: Latest Rent receipt of the premises you are occupying indicating the capacity in which the premises are occupied, if applicable.
- Latest building Tax/Property Tax receipt (Photocopy).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership Deed/Trust Deed depending on the entity that is applying for registration.
- Photocopy of certificate of Commencement of production and/or Registration No. of CST/ST (or GST once it becomes applicable).
- Copy of PAN Card
- Evidence in support of the date of commencement of production/business/first sale (e.g. Copy of First Invoice).
- Month wise employment position, salary etc.
- Copy of bank statement