Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2021 : is a powerful photo processor and image organizer allows you to create amazing images from challenging high-contrast scenes. Lightroom Full version is here, the software gives you all your digital photography needs in an intuitive interface. It allows viewing, retouching, and organizing a large number of images. Capture the full range of light, and perfect your shots with powerful one-click adjustments and a full range of advanced controls. The latest HDR Merge lets you combine multiple photos with different exposure into a single high dynamic range image, slideshows, HTML5 web galleries, and more.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC lets you edit, organize, and share your photos in a variety of ways with ease. It gives you powerful and easy to use tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Lightroom Classic CC provides you advanced editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. You can punch up colors, remove distracting objects, straighten skewed shots, and more.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC KEY FEATURES :
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
How to Install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC ?
- Uninstall the Previous Version
- Install Program
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2021 Download
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2021 Full Requirements :
- Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 Version 1511 or later (64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.